Terms & Conditions
Ordering & Payment
How to order a Lifesaving Race Board or 12ft Prone Board:
- Online Order Form: Simply fill in the ‘order form’ and we will check your order and send the ‘order confirmation’ document along with the invoice for the deposit. Check that all the details are correct in the order confirmation and then pay the deposit invoice via Internet Bank Transfer. Once the deposit has been made the manufacture of you board will start, changes can’t be made to your order after this point. Once the board is ready for collection or delivery we will send you another invoice for the remaining balance. Once full payment has been received your board will be ready for collection or it will be dispatched via courier to you.
All Other Orders (fins, bags, knee pads, etc):
Using our online webshop add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping basket, and checkout by paying with your credit or debit card, it’s secure, quick and easy to use. We accept most major card types, including Master Card, Visa, Visa Electron, Delta, Switch, Maestro, Solo. We also happily accept PayPal.
We ship all goods via Royal Mail, TNT, Parcel Force or Tuffnells.
We endeavor to dispatch all goods on the same day, if ordered before 2pm. Orders made after 2pm are normally dispatched the following day. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday between 9-5pm.
For International Delivery we endeavour to deliver within 5 -12 Working Days anywhere in the world, the carrier used depends on the country of destination.
In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive in the estimated time, please contact us and we will take action on your behalf.
In the event of lost or undelivered parcels, we will refund/send out a replacement after 5 working days of initial delivery for UK orders, and after 28 days for all international deliveries.
Please note that goods delivered to outside of the EU may be subject to a Customs and Import Tax. This is the responsibility of you, the importer to pay. Please seek guidance from your local customs office for more information and current duty rates, as this changes from country to country and is beyond our control. If the duty is unpaid, the product may be impounded by the Customs Office. In this event we would be unable to offer you a refund. If the item is returned to us, we would be able to offer you a refund for the product paid, minus any postage costs and any extra costs incurred in returning the item to us.
In the event of extreme weather conditions or circumstances out of our control, we cannot be held responsible for your order not arriving Next Day. However we will make every effort for your order to get to you as soon as possible.
Deliveries on Bank Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not available. Please note that orders processed after 2pm on Friday will not be dispatched until Monday (or Tuesday when a Bank Holiday falls on a Monday).
In the event the item(s) are out of stock, you will be contacted and the goods will either be dispatched as soon as possible, an alternative item will be offered or a refund will be paid at your request.
Postage is charged once per order, not per item ordered.
Refunds, Replacements and Cancellations:
We endeavour to supply only the highest quality product and we believe that you will be delighted with your choice from Machine Surf Carft. However, if you are unhappy with the product in any way it can be returned to us following the simple steps outlined below.
We accept non board returns up to 30 days after the date of dispatch, board returns are 14 days in line with the distance selling guidelines. If you wish to return an item to us you must first obtain a return number. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting your order number. We cannot accept any returned items without this prior authorisation. No returns will be accepted without this number marked clearly on the outside of the package.
Please send the item for return back promptly after you have received your returns number. Please Note:
- Any items returned must be in the original condition that you received them from us with all packaging and tags intact.
- If you wish to exchange an item(s) you have to cover the cost of the return postage and there will be an additional postal charge for the replacement item(s).
- If you are returning an item to us for a refund you must cover the cost of postage back to us.
- If you have received an item that is faulty, or has been sent by us incorrectly we will refund the cost of any postage due.
- You are responsible for the item(s) until they reach us.
- For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery.
Should you wish to cancel your order, please contact us before dispatch and we will refund your payment. If you wish to cancel after the item(s) have been dispatched please follow our returns process.
We reserve the right to cancel orders should we identify an order to be fraudulent or if shipping costs are out of proportion to the order value.
Security & Privacy:
Machine Surf Craft holds the minimum information to ensure your order is processed and delivered to you successfully. All address and contact information collected during the order process is stored securely and will not be shared with any third parties without your permission. No credit card information is stored by Machine Surf Craft within its online processing, this is done for your own peace of mind. All online payment processing is done by Paypal or Stripe
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. However, if you have any reason to feel you have been treated unfairly or that your shopping experience was unsatisfactory please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the situation. Please contact email@example.com.